October 23, 2008

Game review - Battle field 2

Add to Technorati Favorites





The game Battlefield 2 was made in year 2005.
Some people could think, that this game is so old then has bad graphic.
Not at all. When you start the game, then you will surprised.
This game have a great graphic, sound, and gameplay.
I know that this game has worth graphic than newer games, but just little difference is between them(as my opinion). It is kind of FPS game, and you can use also tanks, boats, helicopters etc. .



Boat play





It is helicopter!






Ha Ha, I’m on the tank!!!



This game is about the war(of course...) I like some game about war as this game or call of duty, medal of honor etc.
The play modes are Single play(campain), and Multiplay on internet.

On Multiplay, there are death match, team death match etc.

For my opinion, this game one of best FPS game(I said, "one of best "). When you didn’t played it, than it is possible to start it NOW!!!




No comments: